Information Collected about You
Every time you visit our Site, information may automatically be collected about you. This may include technical information in respect of the Internet protocol (IP) address which you have used to connect your computer to the Internet, the browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform used by you to use our Site. This may also include information about your visit, including information about the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and methods used to browse away from a webpage.
Such information may then be used by us:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including for troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- to improve our Site and ensure that the content on it is presented in the most effective manner;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure; and
- for internal record keeping and internal audit purposes.
We may share such information collected about you with selected third parties who deal with the operation, optimisation and improvement of our Site. This may include:
- a contractor / sub-contractor / business appointed by us to deal with the design, running, operation and maintenance of our Site; and
- an analytics and search engine provider, such as Google, who provide support to improve and optimise our Site.
Disclosure of Information
Except where stated otherwise, we will not sell, distribute, lease or otherwise make your information available to third parties in any way whatsoever unless we:
- have your permission to do so;
- are required by law to do so; or
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will, however, take reasonable and appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information.
Your transmission of any information on or through our Site is, however, completely at your own risk. As such, we shall have no liability for disclosure of any of your information which arises due to an error in transmission or the fraudulent or negligent or other illegal acts of a third party, for example hacking.
For the avoidance of doubt, we will not transfer your information to a country outside the European Economic Area without your prior consent and without our having assessed whether your information will be adequately protected in such country.
Access to Information
You can request details of the information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please contact us using the contact details noted below to request such details.
Should you wish us to remove any information held by us about you then please contact us using the contact details noted below.
You can contact us via email: email@example.com